Door Seal Replacement
Many thanks to the Queensland Charter and Ray Barton for providing this 'how to'.
1. Remove door trim.
2. Remove connectors (2) for window electrics from connector plugs.
4. Remove cable fasteners (2) from door.
8. Replace restraining strap pin and tighten.
9. Fit wedge section of seal first (near mirror) then force seal into groove working up from the wedge and around. I didn't glue mine but a soft adhesive like contact adhesive would be best if you decide to glue.
10. Reattach electrical connector plugs.
11. Reattach connectors.
12. Reattach cable fasteners.
13. Reattach door trim.
Thanks to Ray Barton for photos and text.